China's industrial output slightly declines in November
The country’s industrial production slowed to 6.1% on a yearly basis in November from 6.2% in October, in line with the stable expectations.
Retail sales, on the other hand, were up by 10.2% from 10% in October, falling behind economists’ expectations of a growth of 10.3%
Data also shows that the country’s fixed asset investment grew at a slower pace of 7.2% in November from October’s growth rate of 7.3%.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Import delays support European PP suppliers in July
- Asian PET markets in limbo between high costs and tepid demand
- India PVC sentiment improves further despite lower Aug offers from Taiwan
- Asian ethylene, propylene prices remain bullish but caution lingers
- African PP, PE markets offer mixed bag for July
- European PVC suppliers seek hikes for 14th straight month in July
- Turkey’s PP markets rise around 10% in a month
- India PVC sees first hike attempts after weeks of declines
- Import PE increases lose momentum in China, except for LDPE
- Downtrend continues into July in Mid-Eastern PP, PE markets