China’s industrial profits down 1.4% on year in November
Economists stated that November figures were slightly better than expected while the increase in November from October was attributed to higher profits from the auto manufacturing and electricity sectors. Companies earning more than 20 million yuan ($3.1 million) yearly from their main operations are included in industrial profit estimations.
The NBS reported that investment returns for industrial enterprises were up by 9.25 billion yuan ($1.43 billion) in November from the same month of 2014.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Export PVC prices out of China provide competitive edge
- European PP, PE set for 6th bullish month, is peak near?
- Caution reigns China PP market amid scant demand, low import supply
- Major producer leads way in higher April PP, PE pricing in Saudi Arabia
- European PVC set to rise for 11th month in April
- Suez Canal blockage: Global shipping faces another challenge
- Aggressive PP offers from China continue to find way to Turkey, Vietnam
- Stats: China’s total PE imports in Jan-Feb hit fresh record high
- PVC buyers’ resistance to sharp April hikes grows in SE Asia
- European PS sentiment cools off on styrene correction; ABS remains unfazed