China’s industrial profits down 1.4% on year in November
Economists stated that November figures were slightly better than expected while the increase in November from October was attributed to higher profits from the auto manufacturing and electricity sectors. Companies earning more than 20 million yuan ($3.1 million) yearly from their main operations are included in industrial profit estimations.
The NBS reported that investment returns for industrial enterprises were up by 9.25 billion yuan ($1.43 billion) in November from the same month of 2014.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- March PE expectations in Turkey weighed by new capacities, cooling demand
- PP prices hit 4-year low in China as demand remains minimal
- Taiwanese major’s March PVC offers to Asia up despite virus fears
- Virus-impacted demand inflicts toll on Vietnam's PE market
- HDPE fails to track firmer trend of LD, LLDPE in Europe
- China’s ABS market on soft path dragged by subdued demand
- Softening trend prevails in SEA PP market as virus fears dampen sentiment
- Chinese producers cut PET offers further amid coronavirus outbreak
- Oil and petchem companies’ earnings hit by falling margins in 2019
- Will February PP hikes prove workable in Europe?