China’s industrial profits down 1.4% on year in November
Economists stated that November figures were slightly better than expected while the increase in November from October was attributed to higher profits from the auto manufacturing and electricity sectors. Companies earning more than 20 million yuan ($3.1 million) yearly from their main operations are included in industrial profit estimations.
The NBS reported that investment returns for industrial enterprises were up by 9.25 billion yuan ($1.43 billion) in November from the same month of 2014.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops