China’s manufacturing of plastic products declines in Nov
November data shows that China’s plastic film production climbed by 1.2% on the year to around 1.2 million tons. In the first 11 months of the year, it was up by 3.5%.
For agriculture films, the country’s November production was up by 0.9% on the year to 230,000 tons while posting a yearly increase of 8.4% in the January-November period.
According to data, China’s manufacturing of plastic artificial leathers and synthetic leathers declined by 7.7% on a yearly basis in November to be reported at 321,000 tons while data for the first 11 months of 2015 shows that production was down by around 5.8% to 3.1 million tons.
Looking at daily data, China manufactured 558,000 tons of plastic products per day in November. This figure was down by 2.9% when compared to November 2014. In the January-November period, daily production posted a slight increase of 0.3% on a yearly basis to reach around 5.3 million tons.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Premium of HDPE over LLDPE hits 16-month high in Turkey
- Post-holiday hikes carry China homo-PP market to 1-year high
- Asia PVC markets see longest rising streak ever on extreme tightness
- Africa polymers: October offers higher amid reduced availability
- Stable to softer PE trend prevails in Europe amid soft demand, poor netbacks
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets move up, but riddled with uncertainties
- India, SEA PVC markets unlikely to take respite from bullish run for November
- Southeast Asia PET markets move sideways during China’s absence
- Egypt’s import PE market up on tight supply, domestic offers follow suit
- Will European PS, ABS track divergent paths for another month?