China’s manufacturing of plastic products declines in Nov
November data shows that China’s plastic film production climbed by 1.2% on the year to around 1.2 million tons. In the first 11 months of the year, it was up by 3.5%.
For agriculture films, the country’s November production was up by 0.9% on the year to 230,000 tons while posting a yearly increase of 8.4% in the January-November period.
According to data, China’s manufacturing of plastic artificial leathers and synthetic leathers declined by 7.7% on a yearly basis in November to be reported at 321,000 tons while data for the first 11 months of 2015 shows that production was down by around 5.8% to 3.1 million tons.
Looking at daily data, China manufactured 558,000 tons of plastic products per day in November. This figure was down by 2.9% when compared to November 2014. In the January-November period, daily production posted a slight increase of 0.3% on a yearly basis to reach around 5.3 million tons.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PP prices hit 4-year low in China as demand remains minimal
- Taiwanese major’s March PVC offers to Asia up despite virus fears
- Virus-impacted demand inflicts toll on Vietnam's PE market
- HDPE fails to track firmer trend of LD, LLDPE in Europe
- China’s ABS market on soft path dragged by subdued demand
- Softening trend prevails in SEA PP market as virus fears dampen sentiment
- Chinese producers cut PET offers further amid coronavirus outbreak
- Oil and petchem companies’ earnings hit by falling margins in 2019
- Will February PP hikes prove workable in Europe?
- Turkish players question future outlook as import PP, PE prices see 6-month highs