China’s oil imports from Iran rise 26.5% on the year in June
In the first half of the year, however, China’s oil imports from Iran declined 6.1% from the same period of 2014 to reach an average of 589,400 bpd.
Meanwhile, China’s oil imports from Saudi Arabia reached 1.29 million bpd in June, posting the strongest level since July 2013 while Saudi Arabia ranked as China’s top oil supplier again after it fell behind Russia and Angola in May. China’s oil imports from Russia also surged 57.2% on the year to 920,000 bpd in June.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September