China’s real estate investments accelerate in Jan-Feb
China’s Minister of Housing and Urban-Rural Development Chen Zhenggao cited stable economic growth, rapid urbanization and rising demand as the main reasons behind accelerated growth in the country’s property market. He commented that China’s property market will maintain steady development going forward.
NBS data also revealed that new housing starts rose 13.7% on the year in the January-February period. Inventory floor area, meanwhile, was reported 9.7% higher compared with the same period of last year.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook
- SEA PE uptrend intact, yet increases capped by reduced demand
- Taiwanese major hikes Aug PVC offers to Asia as limited availability outweighs monsoon effect