China’s services PMI increases in March
Economists confirmed that the services sector developed well, although they added that a solid foundation would still be needed for a healthy recovery of the country’s economy.
Meanwhile, an official manufacturing purchasing managers’ index (PMI) released by the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) showed that China’s manufacturing expanded for the first time in nine months in March, increasing to a reading of 50.2 in March from a reading of 49 in February.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Freight rates near pre-Covid levels as pace of normalization accelerates
- Bleak outlook for Q1 keeps European PP, PE buyers sidelined
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov