China to boost economic ties with Africa
China has been reportedly working on a cooperation package with Africa for a year which includes upgrading industrial structures as well as supporting infrastructure, investments, and small and medium-sized enterprises in the agriculture and manufacturing sectors.
Following the establishment of the forum in 2000, the parties have significantly improved their economic ties and China is now Africa’s largest trading partner. The trade volume between China and Africa is expected to exceed $300 billion this year. According to China’s Premier Li Keqiang, China’s investments in Africa will reach $100 million by 2020.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PET markets extend drops into April, pervaded by weak demand
- US PVC offers resurface at competitive levels in Egypt, Turkey
- China import PE prices extend losses into April on lower costs
- Bullish price environment continues in Egypt’s PP, PE markets
- Unexpected plant shutdown fails to cease local PP downturn in Indonesia
- Export PVC prices out of China provide competitive edge
- European PP, PE set for 6th bullish month, is peak near?
- Caution reigns China PP market amid scant demand, low import supply
- Major producer leads way in higher April PP, PE pricing in Saudi Arabia
- European PVC set to rise for 11th month in April