China to boost economic ties with Africa
China has been reportedly working on a cooperation package with Africa for a year which includes upgrading industrial structures as well as supporting infrastructure, investments, and small and medium-sized enterprises in the agriculture and manufacturing sectors.
Following the establishment of the forum in 2000, the parties have significantly improved their economic ties and China is now Africa’s largest trading partner. The trade volume between China and Africa is expected to exceed $300 billion this year. According to China’s Premier Li Keqiang, China’s investments in Africa will reach $100 million by 2020.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open 2021 with supply-driven hikes
- Vietnam’s local homo-PP market retreats for 3rd week on subdued demand
- China’s PE demand wavers amid controls on environmental pollution and electricity use
- January trend takes shape in Egypt’s PP, PE markets
- Stats: Turkey’s 2020 polymer imports set to beat the 2017 record
- China PP, PE markets close 2020 on a soft note; SE Asia feels pressure
- Stats: China’s total PE imports down for 2nd month in November
- Egypt PET markets poised to end the year on a strong note
- China ABS prices move below SEA after 8 months
- Sentiment in Turkey’s PP, PE markets defies faltering in China