China to boost economic ties with Africa
China has been reportedly working on a cooperation package with Africa for a year which includes upgrading industrial structures as well as supporting infrastructure, investments, and small and medium-sized enterprises in the agriculture and manufacturing sectors.
Following the establishment of the forum in 2000, the parties have significantly improved their economic ties and China is now Africa’s largest trading partner. The trade volume between China and Africa is expected to exceed $300 billion this year. According to China’s Premier Li Keqiang, China’s investments in Africa will reach $100 million by 2020.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Initial ABS prices for July see larger increases than PS in Europe
- Supply constraints spark stronger PE trend than PP in global markets
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem