China to finance 5 petchem projects in Iran
National Petrochemical Company reportedly said the country’s petrochemical industry has a big share on the country’s GDP and non-oil exports but still needs foreign support as the domestic investors avoid making investments in the sector due to high risks within the country.
Currently, there are 50 petrochemical complexes in Mahshar, Asaluyeh and other regions of Iran and they have a combined capacity of 61.5 million tons/year.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tightness brings further price hikes in African PP, PE markets
- European PP hits new highs after 3-digit hikes for January
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open 2021 with supply-driven hikes
- Vietnam’s local homo-PP market retreats for 3rd week on subdued demand
- China’s PE demand wavers amid controls on environmental pollution and electricity use
- January trend takes shape in Egypt’s PP, PE markets
- Stats: Turkey’s 2020 polymer imports set to beat the 2017 record
- China PP, PE markets close 2020 on a soft note; SE Asia feels pressure
- Stats: China’s total PE imports down for 2nd month in November
- Egypt PET markets poised to end the year on a strong note