China to invest in Sarakhs Special Economic Zone
Also, one of the major state-owned Chinese companies showed its willingness to make investments in the same region in oil, gas, power plant building and petrochemical industries, the reports revealed.
Sarakhs SPEZ has a strategic location as it connects Central Asian markets, Russia and China to Persian Gulf states and Europe, Afghanistan and Pakistan, which attracted the attention of investors from countries such as South Korea, Italy and China over the past two years. Georgia, Turkey, Turkmenistan and Pakistan have also made investments worth $35 million in areas such as mini-refinery industry and production of construction materials.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey's polymer markets deadlocked as lira’s freefall shatters all records
- Homo-PP downturn in full swing in China
- Bearish pressure mounts on SE Asian PE markets
- Oil faces demand pressure from renewed Covid-19 fears
- Europe PET market hovers around a decade-high, Asia stumbles
- Turkey's import PE market set to reverse course in December
- Sentiment in China PP, PE markets turns bearish again
- Taiwanese major’s Dec PVC price cuts deeper than expected
- Egypt’s PP, PE prices see corrections as buyers resist firm offers
- Nov hikes send Europe’s PE markets to multi-month highs