Chinese producer cuts local, export PVC prices
According to him, the producer reduced their local PVC prices by CNY50/ton ($8/ton) while they issued a decrease of $10/ton on their export offers. “Despite our recent reductions, buyers are still not showing much interest. Demand remains slow and purchases are only limited to buyers’ immediate needs. We are planning to adopt a wait and see attitude until the market starts to show some signs of stabilization,” he stated.
The producer’s local PVC k67 prices currently stand at CNY5800/ton on an ex-warehouse China, cash including VAT basis ($800/ton without VAT) while their export PVC offers are at $800/ton FOB China, cash. In Southeast Asia, meanwhile, their import PVC offers stand at $810/ton CIF SEA, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- India import PVC market recedes from all-time high on COVID-hit demand
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports in Q1 mark lowest volume in a year
- Vietnamese PE buyers hold off purchases on fears of further price pullback
- European PS on brink of a softer trend after 6 months
- Turkish PP and PE players voice bearish expectations for May
- China’s local homo-PP prices slide below imports
- Irregular PE origins emerge at competitive prices in Europe
- Mid-Eastern sellers backpedal in Africa on competitive PP, PE offers from Asia
- European PVC set to extend longest rising streak into May
- Downtrend continues in Turkish PP, PE markets amid Ramadan lull