Chinese producer increases PS offers to local market
When compared to last week, the producer increased its prices by CNY250/ton ($38/ton) for GPPS and by CNY200/ton ($30/ton) for HIPS to CNY10,900/ton ($1396/ton without VAT) and CNY11,650/ton ($1492/ton without VAT) ex-warehouse China, cash including VAT, respectively.
In Asia, spot ethylene prices on Far East Asia basis are currently $245/ton higher than its early August levels. CFR China based butadiene prices and FOB Korea based styrene prices also increased by around $290/ton and $75/ton respectively within the same period.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Upsurge continues to wreak havoc on Turkey’s PP, PE markets
- PVC rally roars back in Asia as supply worries mount
- China PP, PE markets join global rally after Lunar New Year holiday
- PE, PP and PVC supply crunch exacerbated on US absence, traditional trade flows upended
- European PP, PE markets set for 5th bullish month as shortage bites
- Turkey shattered as PP prices shoot up to surreal levels
- Polymer markets face one of most chaotic times
- Turnaround season set to get underway in Asia
- Crude oil heals COVID-inflicted wounds; now what lies ahead?
- Global shipping turmoil deepens, adding to the upheaval in plastic resins