Colombia's Ecopetrol to diversify LDPE product range
The company reportedly carried out consecutive scheduled maintenance at its two LDPE lines in Barrancabermeja from May to June, each for 10 to 15 days, so as to be able to produce these two grades.
Accordingly, Ecopetrol will produce around 3,600 tons/year of heavy duty and 2,400 tons/year of high gloss LDPE grades.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Freight rates near pre-Covid levels as pace of normalization accelerates
- Bleak outlook for Q1 keeps European PP, PE buyers sidelined
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov