Consulate approval for Iranian imports set to return in Turkey
According to the information obtained from Boykan Gumruk Musavirligi, Turkey will reportedly require consulate approval for the invoices of the imports of Iranian materials again as of August 21, 2017. As for the materials for which shipments were held or forwarding process began already, no sign and approval will be demanded from the consulate for 30 days from August 21, 2017 in case the demonstrative shipment documents are submitted. However, consulate approval will be required for all products starting from September 21, 2017.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years
- SEA cracker outages and lack of deep-sea cargoes underpin olefin prices in Asia
- US origin hammers import PVC prices into Asia
- China PE markets stay bearish with import prices below new thresholds