Converter receives new local PVC prices for Feb in Thailand
The buyer stated that one producer announced their February PVC prices at THB29500/ton FD, cash ($904/ton), up THB1000/ton ($31/ton) from January while a second producer maintained their PVC prices for February at THB28500/ton ($874/ton) with the same terms.
The converter commented, “We believe that we will be able to obtain some discounts from the producers if we decide to make a large purchase.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Upward trend gains momentum in China's import PP, PE markets
- Egypt’s import PVC market in short supply; local prices gear up
- December hints at further hikes in Europe’s PS, ABS markets
- Global polymer markets face soaring freights amid pent-up demand
- RCEP to boost Asia-Pacific polymer trade; will global PP, PE trade flows change?
- PVC sellers’ India pricing strategy may differ from other Asian markets
- More US PE offers find way to China, SE Asia; yet allocations still limited
- European PVC market hits 2-year high on tightness
- Supply constraints send key ABS markets to new highs
- Tightness leads to renewed PP hikes in China; Saudi raffia moves above $1000 CIF