Crude prices reverse direction on potential Iran deal
Easing sanctions against Iran would mean additional crude supplies and a deal between Iran and the P5+1 powers would also contribute to easing geopolitical tensions in the Middle East.
On March 27, NYMEX May crude was down $2.56 to settle at $48.87/barrel while ICE May Brent crude was down $2.78 to settle at $56.41/barrel.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey PP, PE markets extending uptrend into December
- Rising energy and feedstock prices prompt further gains in Asia PET markets
- Upward trend gains momentum in China's import PP, PE markets
- Egypt’s import PVC market in short supply; local prices gear up
- December hints at further hikes in Europe’s PS, ABS markets
- Global polymer markets face soaring freights amid pent-up demand
- RCEP to boost Asia-Pacific polymer trade; will global PP, PE trade flows change?
- PVC sellers’ India pricing strategy may differ from other Asian markets
- More US PE offers find way to China, SE Asia; yet allocations still limited
- European PVC market hits 2-year high on tightness