Czech Unipetrol restarts steam cracker at Litvinov
The company had shut the cracker on August 13, 2015 due to a leakage and repairs of the steam cracker lasted for more than ten months.
The site also has a production capacity of 320,000 tons/year of HDPE and 290,000 tons/year of PP. These plants reportedly resumed production a month after the shutdown through the company’s purchases of feedstocks.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian ethylene-naphtha spread at almost 7-year low
- European PVC defies global uptrend
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets at a standstill amid lingering downturn
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand