Czech Unipetrol to finish new PE plant’s construction
Forty high-capacity silos have been installed at the site, according to the announcement. The silos are expected to provide storage for HDPE.
The company spent nearly CZK2.7 million for the new PE unit during the first 9 months of 2017. The facility is planned to have a production capacity of 270,000 ton/year upon completion.
The company also houses a steam cracker and two plants with respective capacities of 320,000 ton/year of HDPE and 290,000 ton/year of PP.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PET sellers hunt for signs of market bottom in Europe
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops