Dalian Futures Market: PP, LLDPE, PVC
September PP futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange closed CNY21/ton ($3/ton) lower at CNY6973/ton ($924/ton without VAT) on Tuesday, April 5. Trade volume was 1,623,834 tons.
September PVC futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange closed CNY30/ton ($5/ton) lower at CNY5110/ton ($677/ton without VAT) on Tuesday, April 5. Trade volume was 15,960 tons.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian PVC prices cautiously rebound from more than 2-year lows
- Freight rates near pre-Covid levels as pace of normalization accelerates
- Bleak outlook for Q1 keeps European PP, PE buyers sidelined
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains