Dalian Futures Market: PP, LLDPE, PVC, MEG
January PP futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange closed CNY68/ton ($10/ton) lower at CNY9071/ton ($1126/ton without VAT) on Monday, December 10. Trade volume was 317,274 tons.
May PVC futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange closed CNY115/ton ($17/ton) lower at CNY6295/ton ($781/ton without VAT) on Monday, December 10. Trade volume was 163,716 tons.
June MEG futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange closed CNY326/ton ($40/ton) lower at CNY5687/ton ($706/ton without VAT) on Monday, December 10. Trade volume was 674,676 tons.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PP, PE already back to 2020 lows in China; prices poised for further drops
- Local PE prices remain bearish, nearing multi-year lows across SE Asia
- European PP, PE buyers sideline ahead of further drops in June
- China’s April PE imports fall to around 1 million tons, lowest since 2018
- Vietnam’s polymer markets buckle under an influx of Chinese cargoes
- Divergence grows between Egypt’s import and local PP, PE markets
- PP markets in China, Vietnam hit 3-year lows, readying to test new lows
- African PE, PP markets extend slide into May
- Asian PS, ABS markets at 2½-3-year lows amid Chinese oversupply
- India’s Q1 PVC imports hit record-high; did buyers rush to stock up before expected restrictions?