Dalian Futures Market: PP, LLDPE, PVC, MEG
January PP futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange closed CNY68/ton ($10/ton) lower at CNY9071/ton ($1126/ton without VAT) on Monday, December 10. Trade volume was 317,274 tons.
May PVC futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange closed CNY115/ton ($17/ton) lower at CNY6295/ton ($781/ton without VAT) on Monday, December 10. Trade volume was 163,716 tons.
June MEG futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange closed CNY326/ton ($40/ton) lower at CNY5687/ton ($706/ton without VAT) on Monday, December 10. Trade volume was 674,676 tons.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Insight: What will drive polymer markets from here? Demand or costs?
- October PP, PE expectations call for minor changes in Türkiye
- Import PE film prices at around-six-month highs in China and SE Asia
- African PP, PE markets fully head north in September
- Rising costs push PET bottle markets to around 4-month highs in Asia
- Mid-Eastern PP and PE markets join rally in September
- Asia’s PS, ABS markets reach multi-month highs on cost support
- LDPE sees larger gains on elusive supply in Europe
- Türkiye’s polymer markets in flux amid bullish costs, lackluster demand
- China’s import PE prices resume uptrend on ongoing cost support