Dalian Futures Market: PP, LLDPE, PVC, MEG
May PP futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange closed CNY19/ton ($3/ton) higher at CNY8524/ton ($1060/ton without VAT) on Tuesday, December 18. Trade volume was 477,790 tons.
May PVC futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange closed CNY100/ton ($14/ton) higher at CNY6390/ton ($794/ton without VAT) on Tuesday, December 18. Trade volume was 253,754 tons.
June MEG futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange closed CNY12/ton ($2/ton) higher at CNY5602/ton ($696 without VAT) on Tuesday, December 18. Trade volume was 122,752 tons.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PP markets in China, Vietnam hit 3-year lows, readying to test new lows
- African PE, PP markets extend slide into May
- Asian PS, ABS markets at 2½-3-year lows amid Chinese oversupply
- India’s Q1 PVC imports hit record-high; did buyers rush to stock up before expected restrictions?
- LDPE prices move below LLDPE, HDPE on global lethargy
- Slide deepens in Middle Eastern PP, PE markets through May
- Oil prices down for fourth straight week, delicate balance ahead
- European ABS under pressure from aggressive imports, PS holds firm
- Türkiye witnesses plentiful PE offers amid globally weak demand
- India PP, PE markets’ slump extends into third month ahead of monsoon