Dalian Futures Market: PP, LLDPE, PVC, MEG
May PP futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange closed CNY35/ton ($5/ton) lower at CNY8549/ton ($1063/ton without VAT) on Thursday, December 20. Trade volume was 700,758 tons.
May PVC futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange closed CNY5/ton ($0.5/ton) lower at CNY6470/ton ($804/ton without VAT) on Thursday, December 20. Trade volume was 175,460 tons.
June MEG futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange closed CNY14/ton ($2/ton) lower at CNY5599/ton ($696 without VAT) on Thursday, December 20. Trade volume was 99,196 tons.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- European PP, PE buyers sideline ahead of further drops in June
- China’s April PE imports fall to around 1 million tons, lowest since 2018
- Vietnam’s polymer markets buckle under an influx of Chinese cargoes
- Divergence grows between Egypt’s import and local PP, PE markets
- PP markets in China, Vietnam hit 3-year lows, readying to test new lows
- African PE, PP markets extend slide into May
- Asian PS, ABS markets at 2½-3-year lows amid Chinese oversupply
- India’s Q1 PVC imports hit record-high; did buyers rush to stock up before expected restrictions?
- LDPE prices move below LLDPE, HDPE on global lethargy
- Slide deepens in Middle Eastern PP, PE markets through May