Dalian Futures Market: PP, LLDPE, PVC, MEG
May PP futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange closed CNY35/ton ($5/ton) lower at CNY8549/ton ($1063/ton without VAT) on Thursday, December 20. Trade volume was 700,758 tons.
May PVC futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange closed CNY5/ton ($0.5/ton) lower at CNY6470/ton ($804/ton without VAT) on Thursday, December 20. Trade volume was 175,460 tons.
June MEG futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange closed CNY14/ton ($2/ton) lower at CNY5599/ton ($696 without VAT) on Thursday, December 20. Trade volume was 99,196 tons.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Türkiye’s polymer markets in flux amid bullish costs, lackluster demand
- China’s import PE prices resume uptrend on ongoing cost support
- Liquidity concerns keep India’s PP, PE markets on edge
- Buyer resistance counterbalances cost pressure in China’s PE markets
- Türkiye’s PE market up in Sept as limited quotas offset muted demand
- Crude oil rally keeps China’s PP markets firm
- Europe’s PVC rebounds from nearly 3-year lows, is it a dead-cat bounce?
- Indian players see PVC prices falling further ahead
- Stats: US boosts HDPE market share in China, Saudi's sales slump sharply
- Stats: India's H1 PP imports jump, PE and PVC imports skyrocket