Dalian Futures Market: PP, LLDPE, PVC, MEG
May PP futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange closed CNY105/ton ($15/ton) lower at CNY8448/ton ($1056/ton without VAT) on Friday, December 21. Trade volume was 725,962 tons.
May PVC futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange closed CNY5/ton ($0.5/ton) lower at CNY6465/ton ($808/ton without VAT) on Friday, December 21. Trade volume was 204,148 tons.
June MEG futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange closed CNY181/ton ($26/ton) lower at CNY5410/ton ($676 without VAT) on Friday, December 21. Trade volume was 551,084 tons.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PP markets in China, Vietnam hit 3-year lows, readying to test new lows
- African PE, PP markets extend slide into May
- Asian PS, ABS markets at 2½-3-year lows amid Chinese oversupply
- India’s Q1 PVC imports hit record-high; did buyers rush to stock up before expected restrictions?
- LDPE prices move below LLDPE, HDPE on global lethargy
- Slide deepens in Middle Eastern PP, PE markets through May
- Oil prices down for fourth straight week, delicate balance ahead
- European ABS under pressure from aggressive imports, PS holds firm
- Türkiye witnesses plentiful PE offers amid globally weak demand
- India PP, PE markets’ slump extends into third month ahead of monsoon