Dalian Futures Market: PP, LLDPE, PVC, MEG
May PP futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange closed CNY158/ton ($23/ton) higher at CNY8395/ton ($1050/ton without VAT) on Wednesday, December 26. Trade volume was 571,280 tons.
May PVC futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange closed CNY70/ton ($10/ton) higher at CNY6470/ton ($809/ton without VAT) on Wednesday, December 26. Trade volume was 418,110 tons.
June MEG futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange closed CNY22/ton ($3/ton) lower at CNY5169/ton ($646 without VAT) on Wednesday, December 26. Trade volume was 272,420 tons.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PP markets in China, Vietnam hit 3-year lows, readying to test new lows
- African PE, PP markets extend slide into May
- Asian PS, ABS markets at 2½-3-year lows amid Chinese oversupply
- India’s Q1 PVC imports hit record-high; did buyers rush to stock up before expected restrictions?
- LDPE prices move below LLDPE, HDPE on global lethargy
- Slide deepens in Middle Eastern PP, PE markets through May
- Oil prices down for fourth straight week, delicate balance ahead
- European ABS under pressure from aggressive imports, PS holds firm
- Türkiye witnesses plentiful PE offers amid globally weak demand
- India PP, PE markets’ slump extends into third month ahead of monsoon