Dalian Futures Market: PP, LLDPE, PVC, MEG
May PP futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange closed CNY145/ton ($21/ton) higher at CNY8553/ton ($1069/ton without VAT) on Thursday, December 27. Trade volume was 550,656 tons.
May PVC futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange closed CNY5/ton ($1/ton) higher at CNY6490/ton ($811/ton without VAT) on Thursday, December 27. Trade volume was 276,098 tons.
June MEG futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange closed CNY34/ton ($5/ton) lower at CNY5215/ton ($652 without VAT) on Thursday, December 27. Trade volume was 315,554 tons.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Türkiye’s PP and PE markets extend losses into June, liquidity issues persist
- PP, PE already back to 2020 lows in China; prices poised for further drops
- Local PE prices remain bearish, nearing multi-year lows across SE Asia
- European PP, PE buyers sideline ahead of further drops in June
- China’s April PE imports fall to around 1 million tons, lowest since 2018
- Vietnam’s polymer markets buckle under an influx of Chinese cargoes
- Divergence grows between Egypt’s import and local PP, PE markets
- PP markets in China, Vietnam hit 3-year lows, readying to test new lows
- African PE, PP markets extend slide into May
- Asian PS, ABS markets at 2½-3-year lows amid Chinese oversupply