Dalian Futures Market: PP, LLDPE, PVC, MEG
May PP futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange closed CNY51/ton ($7/ton) higher at CNY8563/ton ($1071/ton without VAT) on Friday, December 28. Trade volume was 510,722 tons.
May PVC futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange closed CNY35/ton ($5/ton) lower at CNY6450/ton ($806/ton without VAT) on Friday, December 28. Trade volume was 248,130 tons.
June MEG futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange closed CNY81/ton ($12/ton) lower at CNY5122/ton ($640 without VAT) on Friday, December 28. Trade volume was 331,090 tons.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- African PE, PP markets extend slide into May
- Asian PS, ABS markets at 2½-3-year lows amid Chinese oversupply
- India’s Q1 PVC imports hit record-high; did buyers rush to stock up before expected restrictions?
- LDPE prices move below LLDPE, HDPE on global lethargy
- Slide deepens in Middle Eastern PP, PE markets through May
- Oil prices down for fourth straight week, delicate balance ahead
- European ABS under pressure from aggressive imports, PS holds firm
- Türkiye witnesses plentiful PE offers amid globally weak demand
- India PP, PE markets’ slump extends into third month ahead of monsoon
- PP sellers trim May offers further, prices hit 3-month low in Europe