Dalian Futures Market: PP, LLDPE, PVC, MEG
May PP futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange closed CNY93/ton ($13/ton) higher at CNY7713/ton ($982/ton without VAT) on Monday, January 13. Trade volume was 366,349 tons.
May PVC futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange closed CNY45/ton ($6/ton) lower at CNY6545/ton ($833/ton without VAT) on Monday, January 13. Trade volume was 189,496 tons.
May MEG futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange closed CNY90/ton ($13/ton) higher at CNY4907/ton ($625/ton without VAT) on Monday, January 13. Trade volume was 343,978 tons.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will China's local PP market retain futures-driven gains prior to holidays?
- Upcoming holidays, COVID spike pressure PS in Asia
- Shortage pushes Europe’s ABS markets to multi-year highs
- Longest-ever rally staggers in Turkey’s PVC market
- Upstream keeps China PET afloat; prices hit 11-month high
- Import PVC uptrend loses momentum in Asia; is the 9-month rally coming to an end?
- Tightness brings further price hikes in African PP, PE markets
- European PP hits new highs after 3-digit hikes for January
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open 2021 with supply-driven hikes
- Vietnam’s local homo-PP market retreats for 3rd week on subdued demand