Dalian Futures Market: PP, LLDPE, PVC, MEG
May PP futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange settled CNY48/ton ($7/ton) higher at CNY8164/ton ($1113/ton without VAT) on Tuesday, January 19. Trade volume was 547,935 tons.
May PVC futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange settled CNY120/ton ($18/ton) higher at CNY7225/ton ($985/ton without VAT) on Tuesday, January 19. Trade volume was 336,701 tons.
May MEG futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange settled CNY18/ton ($3/ton) higher at CNY4453/ton ($607/ton without VAT) on Tuesday, January 19. Trade volume was 294,585 tons.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- African PE, PP markets extend slide into May
- Asian PS, ABS markets at 2½-3-year lows amid Chinese oversupply
- India’s Q1 PVC imports hit record-high; did buyers rush to stock up before expected restrictions?
- LDPE prices move below LLDPE, HDPE on global lethargy
- Slide deepens in Middle Eastern PP, PE markets through May
- Oil prices down for fourth straight week, delicate balance ahead
- European ABS under pressure from aggressive imports, PS holds firm
- Türkiye witnesses plentiful PE offers amid globally weak demand
- India PP, PE markets’ slump extends into third month ahead of monsoon
- PP sellers trim May offers further, prices hit 3-month low in Europe