Dalian Futures Market: PP, LLDPE, PVC, MEG
May PP futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange settled almost unchanged CNY8082/ton ($1107/ton without VAT) on Thursday, January 21. Trade volume was 454,405 tons.
May PVC futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange settled CNY165/ton ($26/ton) higher at CNY7295/ton ($999/ton without VAT) on Thursday, January 21. Trade volume was 271,475 tons.
May MEG futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange settled CNY24/ton ($4/ton) lower at CNY4467/ton ($612/ton without VAT) on Thursday, January 21. Trade volume was 325,133 tons.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Vietnam’s polymer markets buckle under an influx of Chinese cargoes
- Divergence grows between Egypt’s import and local PP, PE markets
- PP markets in China, Vietnam hit 3-year lows, readying to test new lows
- African PE, PP markets extend slide into May
- Asian PS, ABS markets at 2½-3-year lows amid Chinese oversupply
- India’s Q1 PVC imports hit record-high; did buyers rush to stock up before expected restrictions?
- LDPE prices move below LLDPE, HDPE on global lethargy
- Slide deepens in Middle Eastern PP, PE markets through May
- Oil prices down for fourth straight week, delicate balance ahead
- European ABS under pressure from aggressive imports, PS holds firm