Dalian Futures Market: PP, LLDPE, PVC, MEG
May PP futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange settled CNY88/ton ($14/ton) higher at CNY8110/ton ($1109/ton without VAT) on Friday, January 22. Trade volume was 698,098 tons.
May PVC futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange settled CNY120/ton ($19/ton) higher at CNY7375/ton ($1008/ton without VAT) on Friday, January 22. Trade volume was 341,180 tons.
May MEG futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange settled CNY174/ton ($27/ton) lower at CNY4370/ton ($597/ton without VAT) on Friday, January 22. Trade volume was 417,395 tons.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- African PE, PP markets extend slide into May
- Asian PS, ABS markets at 2½-3-year lows amid Chinese oversupply
- India’s Q1 PVC imports hit record-high; did buyers rush to stock up before expected restrictions?
- LDPE prices move below LLDPE, HDPE on global lethargy
- Slide deepens in Middle Eastern PP, PE markets through May
- Oil prices down for fourth straight week, delicate balance ahead
- European ABS under pressure from aggressive imports, PS holds firm
- Türkiye witnesses plentiful PE offers amid globally weak demand
- India PP, PE markets’ slump extends into third month ahead of monsoon
- PP sellers trim May offers further, prices hit 3-month low in Europe