Dalian Futures Market: PP, LLDPE, PVC, MEG
May PP futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange settled CNY53/ton ($8/ton) lower at CNY8118/ton ($1109/ton without VAT) on Monday, January 25. Trade volume was 631,918 tons.
May PVC futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange settled CNY100/ton ($15/ton) lower at CNY7330/ton ($1001/ton without VAT) on Monday, January 25. Trade volume was 460,422 tons.
May MEG futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange settled almost unchanged at CNY4326/ton ($591/ton without VAT) on Monday, January 25. Trade volume was 313,849 tons.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PP markets in China, Vietnam hit 3-year lows, readying to test new lows
- African PE, PP markets extend slide into May
- Asian PS, ABS markets at 2½-3-year lows amid Chinese oversupply
- India’s Q1 PVC imports hit record-high; did buyers rush to stock up before expected restrictions?
- LDPE prices move below LLDPE, HDPE on global lethargy
- Slide deepens in Middle Eastern PP, PE markets through May
- Oil prices down for fourth straight week, delicate balance ahead
- European ABS under pressure from aggressive imports, PS holds firm
- Türkiye witnesses plentiful PE offers amid globally weak demand
- India PP, PE markets’ slump extends into third month ahead of monsoon