Dalian Futures Market: PP, LLDPE, PVC, MEG
May PP futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange settled CNY127/ton ($20/ton) higher at CNY8219/ton ($1122/ton without VAT) on Thursday, January 28. Trade volume was 656,795 tons.
May PVC futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange settled CNY100/ton ($15/ton) higher at CNY7360/ton ($1005/ton without VAT) on Thursday, January 28. Trade volume was 263,826 tons.
May MEG futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange settled CNY102/ton ($16/ton) higher at CNY4444/ton ($607/ton without VAT) on Thursday, January 28. Trade volume was 281,440 tons.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PP markets in China, Vietnam hit 3-year lows, readying to test new lows
- African PE, PP markets extend slide into May
- Asian PS, ABS markets at 2½-3-year lows amid Chinese oversupply
- India’s Q1 PVC imports hit record-high; did buyers rush to stock up before expected restrictions?
- LDPE prices move below LLDPE, HDPE on global lethargy
- Slide deepens in Middle Eastern PP, PE markets through May
- Oil prices down for fourth straight week, delicate balance ahead
- European ABS under pressure from aggressive imports, PS holds firm
- Türkiye witnesses plentiful PE offers amid globally weak demand
- India PP, PE markets’ slump extends into third month ahead of monsoon