Dalian Futures Market: PP, LLDPE, PVC
May PP futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange closed CNY153/ton ($25/ton) lower at CNY8216/ton ($1146/ton without VAT) on December 3. Trade volume was 273,594 tons.
May PVC futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange closed CNY30/ton ($5/ton) lower at CNY5495/ton ($766/ton without VAT) on December 3. Trade volume was 7,618 tons.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Expectations soften for PP raffia, fibre yet to follow in Turkey
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe
- Rising momentum fizzles out in European PS, ABS markets
- European PVC offers to Turkey shrug off higher costs
- Asian PVC players hold firm expectations for June
- May PP, PE offers to Mid-East, Africa remain stable to firm
- Global energy producers report lower Q1 results amid volatile crude prices