Dalian Futures Market: PP, LLDPE, PVC
January PP futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange closed CNY156/ton ($24/ton) lower at CNY7430/ton ($992/ton without VAT) on Tuesday, September 15.Trade volume was 805,132 tons.
January PVC futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange closed CNY70/ton ($11/ton) lower at CNY4965/ton ($666/ton without VAT) on Tuesday, September 15. Trade volume was 10,706 tons.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Premium of HDPE over LLDPE hits 16-month high in Turkey
- Post-holiday hikes carry China homo-PP market to 1-year high
- Asia PVC markets see longest rising streak ever on extreme tightness
- Africa polymers: October offers higher amid reduced availability
- Stable to softer PE trend prevails in Europe amid soft demand, poor netbacks
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets move up, but riddled with uncertainties
- India, SEA PVC markets unlikely to take respite from bullish run for November
- Southeast Asia PET markets move sideways during China’s absence
- Egypt’s import PE market up on tight supply, domestic offers follow suit
- Will European PS, ABS track divergent paths for another month?