Dalian Futures Market: PP, LLDPE, PVC
May PP futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange closed CNY149/ton ($23/ton) lower at CNY6878/ton ($903/ton without VAT) on Monday, March 14. Trade volume was 2,033,706 tons.
May PVC futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange closed CNY30/ton ($5/ton) higher at CNY5290/ton ($694/ton without VAT) on Monday, March 14. Trade volume was 24,014 tons.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years