Dalian Futures Market: PP, LLDPE, PVC
September PP futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange closed CNY134/ton ($21/ton) lower at CNY6842/ton ($904/ton without VAT) on Thursday, April 14. Trade volume was 2,149,250 tons.
September PVC futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange closed CNY30/ton ($5/ton) lower at CNY5015/ton ($662/ton without VAT) on Thursday, April 14. Trade volume was 26,852 tons.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China’s PET markets extend rebound on firmer costs
- Asian ethylene-naphtha spread at almost 7-year low
- European PVC defies global uptrend
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets at a standstill amid lingering downturn
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high