Dalian Futures Market: PP, LLDPE, PVC
September PP futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange closed CNY44/ton ($7/ton) lower at CNY8018/ton ($1026/ton without VAT) on Tuesday, July 26. Trade volume was 500,512 tons.
September PVC futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange closed CNY45/ton ($7/ton) lower at CNY5610/ton ($718/ton without VAT) on Tuesday, July 26. Trade volume was 51,532 tons.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Reduced supply sends Indonesia’s PE market to multi-month highs
- Spot ethylene prices in Asia extend gains on tighter supply
- Jan ABS deals see cost-driven hikes after 3 months of drops in Europe
- Asian PS markets unfazed by losses in crude oil futures
- Local PP recovers from multi-year lows in Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia
- Firming falters in China’s PET market on lower crude, pre-holiday lull
- Firming in HDPE lags behind LLDPE, LDPE on plastic bag ban in SE Asia
- PP markets witness hike attempts for Jan in Europe
- European PE opens post-holiday period on firm note, buyers stay cautious
- PP, PE sellers lift offers to Vietnam despite pre-holiday lull