Dalian Futures Market: PP, LLDPE, PVC
May PP futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange closed CNY137/ton ($20/ton) higher at CNY8330/ton ($1029/ton without VAT) on Thursday, December 1. Trade volume was 235,588 tons.
May PVC futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange closed CNY165/ton ($24/ton) lower at CNY6650/ton ($821/ton without VAT) on Thursday, December 1. Trade volume was 150,776 tons.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian ethylene prices slide on an influx of deep-sea cargoes, propylene holds steady
- Nascent PE price increases may face demand obstacle in SE Asia
- Demand key as Asian PS and ABS market trends diverge
- Asian styrene prices rebound on increased demand, short-covering
- Global PET markets weighed by falling feedstock costs
- Run rate cuts managed to prop up Asian ethylene, propylene prices
- Saudi major revises down Sept PP, PE offers in East Med, Egypt
- Tightening supplies embolden PP producers to hike prices in SE Asia
- European PP, PE lose premium over global markets, what lies ahead?
- Turkey’s PVC market in flux amid calm demand, reduced supply