Dalian Futures Market: PP, LLDPE, PVC
May PP futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange closed CNY255/ton ($37/ton) higher at CNY9581/ton ($1185/ton without VAT) on Monday, December 12. Trade volume was 387,128 tons.
May PVC futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange closed CNY65/ton ($9/ton) higher at CNY7010/ton ($867/ton without VAT) on Monday, December 12. Trade volume was 232,246 tons.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops
- Tight supply keeps expectations bullish in Turkey’s PVC market
- End of China’s ‘zero-COVID’ stance: Double-edged sword for Asia PVC, PP and PE markets
- Mid-Eastern sellers approach China, SE Asia and Turkey with firmer PP, PE prices for Jan
- Egypt’s local PE, PP markets head north as pound plunges to new low
- Styrenics markets reverse slump after months-long downtrend in Europe