Dalian Futures Market: PP, LLDPE, PVC
May PP futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange closed CNY77/ton ($11/ton) lower at CNY9632/ton ($1192/ton without VAT) on Friday, December 16. Trade volume was 431,950 tons.
May PVC futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange closed CNY280/ton ($41/ton) lower at CNY6490/ton ($803/ton without VAT) on Friday, December 16. Trade volume was 280,746 tons.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops
- Tight supply keeps expectations bullish in Turkey’s PVC market
- End of China’s ‘zero-COVID’ stance: Double-edged sword for Asia PVC, PP and PE markets