Dalian Futures Market: PP, LLDPE, PVC
May PP futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange closed CNY161/ton ($23/ton) higher at CNY9053/ton ($1113/ton without VAT) on Monday, December 26. Trade volume was 436,288 tons.
May PVC futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange closed CNY50/ton ($7/ton) higher at CNY6395/ton ($786/ton without VAT) on Monday, December 26. Trade volume was 227,420 tons.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Pent-up demand lifts India’s PP market
- Europe continues to defy global PVC trend
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets continue to slide in January
- Europe’s PE markets under pressure from rising supplies
- PP demand fares better than PE in Turkey
- Taiwanese major poised to come lower for a 3rd month to Asian PVC markets
- Covid concerns loom large in China, hitting demand and supply-chain
- Egypt’s PVC markets extend drops into January
- SE Asian PP, PE markets look for direction amid tepid demand, rising freights
- European PS, ABS markets open 2022 on firm footing