Dalian Futures Market: PP, LLDPE, PVC
September PP futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange closed CNY86/ton ($12/ton) lower at CNY7565/ton ($937/ton without VAT) on Tuesday, May 9. Trade volume was 230,992 tons.
September PVC futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange closed CNY135/ton ($20/ton) higher at CNY5810/ton ($719/ton without VAT) on Tuesday, May 9. Trade volume was 229,802 tons.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years
- SEA cracker outages and lack of deep-sea cargoes underpin olefin prices in Asia
- US origin hammers import PVC prices into Asia
- China PE markets stay bearish with import prices below new thresholds
- Oil producers boast record Q3 earnings but chemical margins under pressure
- Aggressive imports, long supplies weigh on Europe’s ABS markets