Dalian Futures Market: PP, LLDPE, PVC
September PP futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange closed CNY43/ton ($6/ton) higher at CNY7765/ton ($962/ton without VAT) on Wednesday, May 17. Trade volume was 362,910 tons.
September PVC futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange closed CNY20/ton ($3/ton) higher at CNY5960/ton ($738/ton without VAT) on Wednesday, May 17. Trade volume was 181,114 tons.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years
- SEA cracker outages and lack of deep-sea cargoes underpin olefin prices in Asia
- US origin hammers import PVC prices into Asia