Dalian Futures Market: PP, LLDPE, PVC
January PP futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange closed CNY247/ton ($38/ton) higher at CNY 9477/ton ($1215/ton without VAT) on Friday, September 1. Trade volume was 442,472 tons.
January PVC futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange closed CNY275/ton ($42/ton) higher at CNY 7750/ton ($994/ton without VAT) on Friday, September 1. Trade volume was 403,984 tons.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PVC snaps an 8-month downtrend, players remain skeptical in Turkey
- China boosts polymer imports from US again despite shrinking overall imports in 2022
- Asian PVC prices cautiously rebound from more than 2-year lows
- Freight rates near pre-Covid levels as pace of normalization accelerates
- Bleak outlook for Q1 keeps European PP, PE buyers sidelined
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows