Dalian Futures Market: PP, LLDPE, PVC
January PP futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange closed CNY10/ton ($2/ton) lower at CNY8633/ton ($1126/ton without VAT) on Friday, September 22. Trade volume was 381,666 tons.
January PVC futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange closed CNY45/ton ($7/ton) lower at CNY6735/ton ($878/ton without VAT) on Friday, September 22. Trade volume was 325,788 tons.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PET bottle fails to salve pandemic wounds; challenges mount as autumn begins
- Can LDPE uptrend hold in Asia?
- Europe PVC prices lag behind global markets, upward pressure mounts
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness