Dalian Futures Market: PP, LLDPE, PVC
May PP futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange closed CNY120/ton ($18/ton) higher at CNY9274/ton ($1204/ton without VAT) on Tuesday, December 26. Trade volume was 558,254 tons.
May PVC futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange closed CNY100/ton ($15ton) higher at CNY6635/ton ($862/ton without VAT) on Tuesday, December 26. Trade volume was 495,646 tons.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s import PP and PE markets on verge of August hikes
- China’s local PP market retreats from 2-month high
- Vietnam PE market sees further supply-driven hikes, particularly for LLDPE
- Global oil prices trade under pressure of Delta variant
- China’s import PVC market rebounds from 5-month low
- Firming in China PE market stronger than PP since mid-June
- Asian ethylene, propylene falter on bearish crude and oversupply
- Oil plunge weighs on PET bottle sentiment in Asia, Europe
- ABS reverses losses after 8 weeks in Asia; will upturn be sustainable?
- Import delays support European PP suppliers in July