Dalian Futures Market: PP, LLDPE, PVC
January PP futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange closed CNY409/ton ($59/ton) lower at CNY8678/ton ($1079/ton without VAT) on Friday, November 23. Trade volume was 583,700 tons.
January PVC futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange closed CNY25/ton ($4/ton) lower at CNY6350/ton ($789/ton without VAT) on Friday, November 23. Trade volume was 207,734 tons.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- African PE, PP markets extend slide into May
- Asian PS, ABS markets at 2½-3-year lows amid Chinese oversupply
- India’s Q1 PVC imports hit record-high; did buyers rush to stock up before expected restrictions?
- LDPE prices move below LLDPE, HDPE on global lethargy
- Slide deepens in Middle Eastern PP, PE markets through May
- Oil prices down for fourth straight week, delicate balance ahead
- European ABS under pressure from aggressive imports, PS holds firm
- Türkiye witnesses plentiful PE offers amid globally weak demand
- India PP, PE markets’ slump extends into third month ahead of monsoon
- PP sellers trim May offers further, prices hit 3-month low in Europe