Dalian Futures Market: PP, LLDPE, PVC
January PP futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange closed CNY223/ton ($32/ton) lower at CNY8424/ton ($1047/ton without VAT) on Monday, November 26. Trade volume was 644,424 tons.
January PVC futures on the Dalian Commodity Exchange closed CNY100/ton ($14/ton) higher at CNY6385/ton ($794/ton without VAT) on Monday, November 26. Trade volume was 345,302 tons.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- European PP, PE buyers sideline ahead of further drops in June
- China’s April PE imports fall to around 1 million tons, lowest since 2018
- Vietnam’s polymer markets buckle under an influx of Chinese cargoes
- Divergence grows between Egypt’s import and local PP, PE markets
- PP markets in China, Vietnam hit 3-year lows, readying to test new lows
- African PE, PP markets extend slide into May
- Asian PS, ABS markets at 2½-3-year lows amid Chinese oversupply
- India’s Q1 PVC imports hit record-high; did buyers rush to stock up before expected restrictions?
- LDPE prices move below LLDPE, HDPE on global lethargy
- Slide deepens in Middle Eastern PP, PE markets through May