Dec PP, PE offers revealed in Lebanon
According to the converter, the producer’s new offers are standing at $1170/ton for HDPE film, $1240/ton for LDPE film and HDPE injection, at $1220/ton for HDPE blow moulding and at $1050/ton for PP raffia and injection, all on a CIF Beirut, 90 days deferred payment basis. The buyers also concluded a deal at $1200/ton with the same terms for LLDPE c4 film, up $45/ton from November.
Meanwhile, the converter also received new December offers for HDPE film and LLDPE c4 film from an Emirati producer, which stands at $1100/ton and $1160/ton, respectively with the same terms.
“The Saudi major and the Emirati producer do not have LDPE film allocations this week. Demand for our end product has slightly improved this week ahead of the Christmas holidays as buyers are trying to secure their needs. The presidential election has ended; however the political situation has not stabilized yet,” commented the buyer.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops
- Tight supply keeps expectations bullish in Turkey’s PVC market
- End of China’s ‘zero-COVID’ stance: Double-edged sword for Asia PVC, PP and PE markets
- Mid-Eastern sellers approach China, SE Asia and Turkey with firmer PP, PE prices for Jan
- Egypt’s local PE, PP markets head north as pound plunges to new low
- Styrenics markets reverse slump after months-long downtrend in Europe