Dec PP, PE offers revealed in Lebanon
According to the converter, the producer’s new offers are standing at $1170/ton for HDPE film, $1240/ton for LDPE film and HDPE injection, at $1220/ton for HDPE blow moulding and at $1050/ton for PP raffia and injection, all on a CIF Beirut, 90 days deferred payment basis. The buyers also concluded a deal at $1200/ton with the same terms for LLDPE c4 film, up $45/ton from November.
Meanwhile, the converter also received new December offers for HDPE film and LLDPE c4 film from an Emirati producer, which stands at $1100/ton and $1160/ton, respectively with the same terms.
“The Saudi major and the Emirati producer do not have LDPE film allocations this week. Demand for our end product has slightly improved this week ahead of the Christmas holidays as buyers are trying to secure their needs. The presidential election has ended; however the political situation has not stabilized yet,” commented the buyer.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- SE Asian PP, PE markets look for direction amid tepid demand, rising freights
- European PS, ABS markets open 2022 on firm footing
- Asia PET prices extend gains into January
- China’s PVC exports hit records in 2021; challenge global suppliers
- Stats: Turkey’s PP, PE imports on track for record-setting year
- What to watch in 2022 in polymer markets?
- Turkey’s PE markets retain downtrend as 2021 ends
- Asian PP, PE markets to start 2022 on a bearish note
- PET bottle prices rise 40% in 2021 across Asia
- Egypt’s PVC markets set to end 2021 on weaker footing