Dec PP, PE offers revealed in Lebanon
According to the converter, the producer’s new offers are standing at $1170/ton for HDPE film, $1240/ton for LDPE film and HDPE injection, at $1220/ton for HDPE blow moulding and at $1050/ton for PP raffia and injection, all on a CIF Beirut, 90 days deferred payment basis. The buyers also concluded a deal at $1200/ton with the same terms for LLDPE c4 film, up $45/ton from November.
Meanwhile, the converter also received new December offers for HDPE film and LLDPE c4 film from an Emirati producer, which stands at $1100/ton and $1160/ton, respectively with the same terms.
“The Saudi major and the Emirati producer do not have LDPE film allocations this week. Demand for our end product has slightly improved this week ahead of the Christmas holidays as buyers are trying to secure their needs. The presidential election has ended; however the political situation has not stabilized yet,” commented the buyer.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- African PP, PE markets extend gains into Sept on tightness
- European PS follows SM lower in Sept, ABS flat on tightness
- Turkey PP, PE markets propelled higher by shipping bottlenecks in Sept
- Are record-high PVC prices the new normal amid enduring pandemic?
- European PVC up for 16th month in Sept, prices touch new highs
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets rise on tightness in September
- Logistics snarls propel import PP, PE offers higher in Europe
- Import PVC prices near all-time highs in India, disparity with China/SEA grows
- PP, PE supplies rise in China; demand lags behind expectations despite peak season
- Stats: China’s July PE imports increase after 3 months of declines