Dec PP, PE offers revealed in Lebanon
According to the converter, the producer’s new offers are standing at $1170/ton for HDPE film, $1240/ton for LDPE film and HDPE injection, at $1220/ton for HDPE blow moulding and at $1050/ton for PP raffia and injection, all on a CIF Beirut, 90 days deferred payment basis. The buyers also concluded a deal at $1200/ton with the same terms for LLDPE c4 film, up $45/ton from November.
Meanwhile, the converter also received new December offers for HDPE film and LLDPE c4 film from an Emirati producer, which stands at $1100/ton and $1160/ton, respectively with the same terms.
“The Saudi major and the Emirati producer do not have LDPE film allocations this week. Demand for our end product has slightly improved this week ahead of the Christmas holidays as buyers are trying to secure their needs. The presidential election has ended; however the political situation has not stabilized yet,” commented the buyer.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PVC rally roars back in Asia as supply worries mount
- China PP, PE markets join global rally after Lunar New Year holiday
- PE, PP and PVC supply crunch exacerbated on US absence, traditional trade flows upended
- European PP, PE markets set for 5th bullish month as shortage bites
- Turkey shattered as PP prices shoot up to surreal levels
- Polymer markets face one of most chaotic times
- Turnaround season set to get underway in Asia
- Crude oil heals COVID-inflicted wounds; now what lies ahead?
- Global shipping turmoil deepens, adding to the upheaval in plastic resins
- China’s post-holiday polymer outlook supported by supply limitations, crude oil